Asbestos-free compression gasket 8400 can be used in chemical, pulp and paper, and other general industry process pipes and equipment because of its wide range of DH values. Advantages:
1. Good sealing performance greatly reduces the user's production cost
2. Multifunctional gasket properties better than traditional economic gasket
3. Anti-viscosity reduces the cleaning time of sealing surface
4. Good compressibility and resilience to ensure its good sealing. Ingredients:
Asbestos-free compression gasket 8400 is composed of high-resistant phenol fibers and inorganic materials as well as high-quality nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) cement. The gasket material is suitable for the temperature range of aramid based materials and is much better handled and cut than carbon fiber and glass fiber plates. Viscosity resistance:
All compression pad materials have done a great deal of work in developing bond release with superior anti-viscosity properties. All JINTAJ compression gasket materials successfully passed the military standard MIL-G-24696B300° F/48hrs naval facility adhesion test. Note:
ASTM standard performance is measured at 1/16 inch thickness, but ASTM F38 is measured at 1/32 inch thickness. These properties are for general reference only and cannot be used as a basis for acceptance or rejection. The data listed in this table are within the normal range of product performance and should not be used to prepare technical specifications or solely as a basis for design.
* Used when nominal pressure is above Class300. Please consult the representative office.
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will
be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not
be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal
information to third parties without
your express permission.